CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

:: Count On Me ::

assalamualaikum everyone. 
just come back from a whole day class. 8 to 4 for today. 
one hour less than the other day. 

tired. exhausted. sleepy. bored. right now, i feel like i want to sleep for the whole night. 
sure you are weird why i'm that tired. last weekend i was in melaka. at tanjung bidara. 
got some sort of english camp organized by my seniors and the faculty for the 2nd year and first year students. 
no excuses and a must join camp. ' English Escapade '

the camp was nice and fun. 
but to tell u all. on the second day i was sick. n i miss the most fun part. 'SEA' part.
i'm a bit unlucky right but what to do.. not my 'rezeki' to join the 'SEA' part.

 anyway, wanna thanks the seniors for the fun camp. hope to use english more after this. hehe

i told u all about my activity last weekend. conclusion: tiring but fun! :)

actually, i wanna share one song with u all. a really nice song. like it. the melody. and surely the lyrics. 

'COUNT ON ME' 
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of

What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three

I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go, never say goodbye

i am so sure that this lyrics reminds you to ur friends. so, be a friend like this ok. 
i hope to be this kind of friend so that my friends are happy with me. :)

and to everyone. love your friends. remember, a friend in need is a friend indeed. 
it's hard to find someone to cry with, not as easy as finding a person to laugh together. 
so, do appreciate ur friends.

think that's all for today. 
take care dearies.

p/s: pray for me. tomorrow i have my operative technique class. a step to the clinical year. :)

No comments: